Saturday, several of my writer friends and I got together at the farm to learn about WordPress. Here’s some of what we accomplished:
- Transferred Blogger blogs to WordPress blogs.
- Started WordPress blogs from scratch.
- Entered posts, including photos and links.
- Learned about Pages. (Here’s one of mine.)
- Chose themes.
- Entered widgets and created text widgets.
- Posted blog post links to Facebook and Twitter. (Click here for my Facebook Author Page. Click here for my Twitter Home Page.)
That’s why I love lists. It really looks like we accomplished a lot, eh?
How was your writerly week?
# # #
We all have words that confuse us. My “favorite” is lie vs. lay. In the post, “Confusing Words” by Rachelle Gardner, she provides clarification on several. Also, her fans (including me) provide several…
View original post 326 more words